Stuart Binny announces retirement from first class and International cricket

 

Stuart Binny, India all-rounder who owns the record of the best bowling figures in ODI format, announced his retirement from cricket – first-class and international – on Monday.



Stuart, 37, began his career with his state Karnataka and represented India in six Tests, 14 ODIs and three Twenty20 Internationals.

“The game of cricket runs through my blood, and I will always look to give back to the game that has given me everything,” said Stuart, whose father Roger Binny was a member of the 1983 World Cup winning team. “I just felt it’s time for me to move on from a player to coaching…and I have a lot to give back to cricket in that department… also now since I am a level 2 coach with the NCA, he added.



Stuart Binny announces retirement from first class and International cricket Stuart Binny announces retirement from first class and International cricket Reviewed by Tech Mine on August 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.